Public Housing Authority

The Law Firm of Mahoney, Silverman & Cross has the experience to serve your organization well if you are a Public Housing Authority.  Contact Eric Hanson.

If you are a Public Housing Authority, Mahoney, Silverman & Cross can help you understand the needs that are unique to a Public Housing Authority. Our team can work with your firm and other professionals to ensure that your project has the maximum odds for success.

Mahoney, Silverman & Cross can also serve you capably as Corporate Counsel or Special Counsel for your Municipality or Public Housing Authority. Our team understands housing law and can work with you, tenants in your Public Housing and state and regional authorities. We understand issues involved in tenant relations and can help you and your organization understand those regulations in order to serve your tenants well and be in compliance with all appropriate local, state and federal laws and regulations.

Just because a law firm has experience representing municipalities does not mean they can provide expert legal representation for a Public Housing Authority. The Law Firm of Mahoney, Silverman & Cross can provide expertise for your Public Housing Authority that will exceed your expectations in this area.

Call The Law Firm of Mahoney, Silverman & Cross today at 815-730-9500 to discover more about the many ways we can assist you with legal representation for your Public Housing Authority.


Eric Hanson

Joliet/Main Office

822 Infantry Drive, Suite 100
Joliet, Illinois 60435

Phone: 815-730-9500

Oswego Office

126 South Main Street
Oswego, Illinois 60543

Phone: 630-554-7800

Morris Office

116 E. Washington Street
Morris, Illinois 60450

Phone: 815-513-5437